Depending on your citizenship, you may need a visa to enter China. For additional information about visa and travel authorization, please visit the following website: For further details, please consult Chinese Embassy/Consulate in your country.

We suggest attendants to apply for a Type-L (tourist) Visa since it requires fewer documents and the procedure is simple. Note that an invitation letter is NOT mandatory for applying Type-L Visa. If you do need an invitation letter please read below.

Attendants who want to apply for a Type-F (visit) Visa may have to provide an invitation letter. The secretariat of ICFEM’17 can send you the invitation letter by email upon your request. Please send an email (Dr. Xu Lu) with Title: [VISA Document] and provide the following information in the main text:

  1. First Name and Last Name;

  2. Gender;

  3. Country;

  4. Affiliation, address;

  5. Passport Number, its Issued Date and Place;

  6. Submission Number and Title of Your Paper;

The invitation letter and other needed documents will be sent to you by email then.

One who does not have a paper on ICFEM’17 but eagers to attend this conference can also send an email to (Dr. Xu Lu).Your request will be discussed by the committee.